NebulOuS has a 1.35 Million EUR fund available for 9 grants.
The project will launch its first round of Open Calls in 2024. Those 9 teams will be given the opportunity to discover NebulOuS when a mature release of the meta-os stack will be available. They will test components of the NebulOuS architecture, by providing a use-case where an IoT to Edge to Cloud infrastructure is needed.
The open call beneficiaries of NebulOuS will be:
- Micro, small and medium-sized enterprises working on the IoT, Edge, Cloud or and other related technologies.
- Research institutions, research infrastructures, non-profit organisations and charitable (scientific) foundations and public research centres, when supporting organisations of category 1 in a collaborative 3rd party project.
Besides the equity-free funding up to 150,000 EUR, the teams will benefit from:
- Direct support and guidance from a pool of mentors in the field for using and integrating NebulOuS components.
- Access to specialized and qualified resources.
- Designated mentor in implementation stage.
NebulOuS Open Calls will be handled using the F6S Platform.
Stay tuned. Make sure to follow us on social media and to subscribe to the project newsletter.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or European Commission. Neither the European Union nor the granting authority can be held responsible for them. Grant Agreement No.: 101070516.